…a brain tumor and cancer awareness campaign @2nd Chance 2 Live!
Welcome to “A Face of Strength.” This is a social media campaign to promote the inspiration, strength, and wisdom of brain tumor/cancer survivors and supporters.
2nd Chance 2 Live launched “A Face of Strength” (#aFaceOfStrength) with the ultimate goal of creating 365 (searchable & shareable) Inspirational Quotes by Brain Tumor/Cancer Survivors & Supporters! #365IQbyBTCSS
Congratulations to the following survivors who have recently been recognized:
This campaign is for brain tumor and cancer survivors (or their caregivers and supporters). It can also be utilized to memorialize a loved one.
If know someone who should be featured as “A Face of Strength,” please send me a private message on Facebook @2nd Chance 2 Live or Instagram @2nd_chance2live. You can also email me: wendy.2ndChance2Live@gmail.com
The following is what you will need to provide:
- your name and clarification whether you are a brain tumor and/or cancer survivor (or supporter)
- a photo of the survivor (or the person who is being memorialized)
- a sentence or two that can be used to create an original quote
Tips for providing original quotes:
- Keep it short (one or two sentences is best)
- Think about an obstacle that you have overcome in your journey
- Think about what motivates you to keep going
- Think about what you are most grateful for or what you enjoy
- Think about what advice you would give to someone else going through a serious medical challenge